|Previous Next Index Image Index Year Selection|
– Juvenile delinquency
(1) Offenses committed by juveniles aged 14 (minimum age for criminal responsibility) or older;
(2) Illegal behaviors (acts violating laws and ordinances with criminal punishment) by juveniles younger than 14;
(3) Pre-delinquencies by juveniles who are deemed likely to commit offenses or illegal behaviors in the future in light of their personal character or environment due to any of the following reasons:
 a tendency to disobey the reasonable supervision of guardians;
 staying away from home without reasonable reason;
 associating with persons with criminal or immoral tendencies or frequent visit to disreputable places;
 having a tendency to acts that are detrimental to the morality of themselves or others.
– Juvenile delinquents
(1) Juvenile offenders refer to juveniles who have committed (1) above;
(2) Juveniles of illegal behavior refer to juveniles who have committed (2) above;
(3) Pre-delinquents refer to juveniles with behavior (3) above.